PDA

View Full Version : Be our guest for dinner

ransam
05-22-2019, 03:41 PM
I just made a reservation for BOG for dinner for our June trip.
How does it differ from lunch and breakfast? Is Belle there? Beast?
Any special activities?

Thanks.

PunzelBelle
05-22-2019, 09:39 PM
I just made a reservation for BOG for dinner for our June trip.
How does it differ from lunch and breakfast? Is Belle there? Beast?
Any special activities?

Thanks.

You did well. Dinner is table service where breakfast and lunch are quick service. Beast appears for Dinner only. Try the grey stuff it’s delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinderelley
05-23-2019, 01:58 AM
You get to have your picture taken with the Beast after you eat. Every once in a while he walks into the room while you are eating, bows to everyone and then walks out.

Katzateer
05-23-2019, 07:23 AM
I love dinner at BOG! The steak is really good. Now it is a “fixed” price menu with a few choices. The dessert is a mix of three different ones on a very pretty plate with the gray stuff being one of the desserts. If you like French onion soup that is a good choice also.

No Beast at lunch but the food is ok and you can check out all 3 rooms. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite so I enjoy all the details they put into the design.

ransam
05-23-2019, 11:39 AM
You get to have your picture taken with the Beast after you eat. Every once in a while he walks into the room while you are eating, bows to everyone and then walks out.

Does Belle appear?

VacationDisney
05-23-2019, 07:37 PM
We have eaten at BOG at few times, at dinner, and only encountered the Beast! Plus, after dinner we had our picture taken with him!

Cinderelley
05-23-2019, 11:59 PM
Does Belle appear?

No. But she is at Akershus if you want to see her. She's in her yellow dress there.