PDA

View Full Version : Where is the most beautiful spot?

Cinderelley
05-17-2019, 04:36 PM
Which spot in WDW is the most beautiful? What makes it the most beautiful?

Altair
05-17-2019, 06:04 PM
Victoria Garden in Canada at Epcot for all the color.

Cinderelley
05-17-2019, 06:13 PM
That is a very pretty area.

bleen3162
05-17-2019, 07:36 PM
There are so many wonderful spots at WDW but I have two favorites. Both are in Epcot. One is along the walkway from Journey to Imagination to the world Showcase where you pass the rose gardens. The other is in the Japan Pavilion. I love sitting by the fish pond and also the quiet walkway up in the back.

Maleficent_vf
05-17-2019, 10:51 PM
The Crescent Lake Resort Area, especially early in the day and around sunset. Its the combination of the resorts themselves, the theming, the water, and the landscaping.

There's a spot in MK near the castle on the Adventureland side that offers some very pretty views of the castle, especially during the golden hours. Somehow it always seems peaceful, even when the park is busy...though it may not be the same now with the redo of that area.

At Epcot each of the countries in World Showcase have beautiful areas, especially at night after Illuminations when most everyone has swarmed to the exit.

Cinderelley
05-18-2019, 05:32 PM
There are so many wonderful spots at WDW but I have two favorites. Both are in Epcot. One is along the walkway from Journey to Imagination to the world Showcase where you pass the rose gardens. The other is in the Japan Pavilion. I love sitting by the fish pond and also the quiet walkway up in the back.

I will have to check this out. I'm not sure I ever noticed a fish pond

Cinderelley
05-18-2019, 05:32 PM
The Crescent Lake Resort Area, especially early in the day and around sunset. Its the combination of the resorts themselves, the theming, the water, and the landscaping.

There's a spot in MK near the castle on the Adventureland side that offers some very pretty views of the castle, especially during the golden hours. Somehow it always seems peaceful, even when the park is busy...though it may not be the same now with the redo of that area.

At Epcot each of the countries in World Showcase have beautiful areas, especially at night after Illuminations when most everyone has swarmed to the exit.

I am going to have to take some extra time after the Epcot fireworks to check it out.

Katzateer
05-19-2019, 06:43 AM
I love the Poly Beach at sunset.

Epcot near France at 9:30am or so. I like to get breakfast pastries after a Sourin’ ride and relax while the area is cool and uncrowded. World Showcase is very pretty early the day.

The best place to relax and watch fireworks at MK is behind the castle, near the 7DMT. You are away from the masses. It is very pretty.

texas211
05-19-2019, 03:59 PM
Mainstreet, at the very front, looking up, midday. Postcard perfect.

Dixielandings, pretty much anywhere.

Cinderelley
05-20-2019, 01:02 AM

Epcot near France at 9:30am or so. I like to get breakfast pastries after a Sourin’ ride and relax while the area is cool and uncrowded. World Showcase is very pretty early the day.

The best place to relax and watch fireworks at MK is behind the castle, near the 7DMT. You are away from the masses. It is very pretty.

I have never considered watching them behind the castle. Are the fireworks still centered? I may have to go try it. It would be kind've cool to have the carousel in the picture in front of the fireworks.

Cinderelley
05-20-2019, 01:03 AM

I thought World Showcase opened later than the rest of the park.

Cinderelley
05-20-2019, 01:04 AM
Mainstreet, at the very front, looking up, midday. Postcard perfect.

Dixielandings, pretty much anywhere.

There is something so magical about the castle.

Katzateer
05-20-2019, 07:46 AM
World Showcase is open up to France on one side because of the pastries and coffee and up to Norway on the other because of the character breakfast. The rest of the area opens at 11.

The best place to go behind the castle is the new brick entrance walls going towards the new sections of Fantasyland. You would be sitting facing 7DMT. You can sit and you are right under the fireworks. Very cool but of course you see none of the castle projection show.

Cinderelley
05-20-2019, 01:44 PM
World Showcase is open up to France on one side because of the pastries and coffee and up to Norway on the other because of the character breakfast. The rest of the area opens at 11.

The best place to go behind the castle is the new brick entrance walls going towards the new sections of Fantasyland. You would be sitting facing 7DMT. You can sit and you are right under the fireworks. Very cool but of course you see none of the castle projection show.

I will have to check this out. Thank you.