PDA

View Full Version : How does Memory Maker work?

Jessietoystory2
04-29-2019, 07:35 PM
My daughter is currently in WDW. She purchased MM. We are going to WDW as a family in less than 30 days and would like to continue to use the MM she purchased. How does MM work? Does she get a card at the will call window and link it to her MDE account? Then when she enters the park, the first photopass photographer takes her picture and then it automatically show up on MM? Does the photographer give her a photopass card that she has to enter online? Do I have to link her MM account number to my MDE account? This is so confusing. Please Help!!

njespers
04-29-2019, 08:08 PM
You can link your MM to your MDE account by scanning the barcode. Pictures show up for download on your MDE; they stay available for a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zippy 1
04-30-2019, 10:30 AM
When you have your picture taken by a photo pass photographer they will give you a card that they scan. Have this scanned at every location you have a picture taken. You can then link this to the person who has photo pass on their account. I would do this if you are not sure you are linked with the person who has the account. The pictures will show up on your MDE with a watermark even if you are linked. The pictures will be available for 30 to 45 days after first use. They are only available for a year if you have an annual pass

PopPhan
04-30-2019, 12:29 PM
Okay....This depends upon the circumstances.

MemoryMaker is purchased for the length of your stay, unless you are an Annual Passholder Gold Level or above.

The MemoryMaker is 'attached' to the account of the person who purchased it. Whoever is in their MDE 'linked' group for that visit can get unlimited photos taken by PhotoPass photographers. These photos will be available for download/editing/etc. for up to one year after the first use of the MemoryMaker.

You would have to log in to the PhotoPass site: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/photopass/ to access any of the photos.

See the "Important Details" block on the page linked here:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/memory-maker/