PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Download?

EeyoresBestFriend
04-01-2019, 10:44 PM
I wasn't sure where to ask this so I thought I'd try here.

I purchased the Memory Maker before our trip and now that we are back, I am looking at them.

Do they not have the borders and such available anymore? If they do, how do I get them? For that matter how do I get to download all the photos? This is one that i haven't done before and I am confused...

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-02-2019, 11:45 AM
I find this to be one the most frustrating parts of a Disney trip - getting your photopass photos!

As you are viewing your photos, the available borders will show up, but you have to pull up each photo individually. Just scrolling through them doesn't show you any of the edit options. However, I found the last time I had the Memory Maker (November 2018), there were a lot fewer options for borders and the like than before.

Once you have made all of your edits, on the main screen (where you can scroll through your photos), there will be a "download" button on the right hand side. Once clicked, it will create the download files. It can take a while, and you oftentimes will have to download them in batches, Disney will separate them into different folders.

TheVBs
04-04-2019, 07:21 AM
I would suggest downloading them before you make your edits, just to make sure you have all the photos in their original forms. Sometimes when adding borders, I've accidentally saved over the original and not as a copy. I agree with ibelieveindisneymagic - it's a frustrating, slow process. I also noticed that they didn't have as many borders and stickers as they used to.