PDA

View Full Version : Which Epcot pavilion would you live in?

Cinderelley
03-30-2019, 04:56 PM
If someone offered to build you an estate that would look like one of the countries in World Showcase, which one would you choose?

I am stuck between United Kingdom and Morocco. I love the grounds at the UK pavilion, but I think it would be cool to live in the tower at Morocco.

bleen3162
03-30-2019, 07:27 PM
Another thoughtful question. I would pick Canada coz I love the chateau at the top of the hill. Headed down the end of September for Food and Wine Festival... Can't wait!

Cinderelley
03-30-2019, 07:58 PM
Another thoughtful question. I would pick Canada coz I love the chateau at the top of the hill. Headed down the end of September for Food and Wine Festival... Can't wait!

I thought about Canada also. It would be great to wake up to the waterfall every day. Let us know how the food is this year. :)

merciantinkerbell
03-31-2019, 11:27 AM
DH agrees about Canada but also Norway as the thick stone walls would be good in a damp cold UK winter. For me I think living in the pagoda in Japan would be cool with a comfy seat by the koi carp pool.

Cinderelley
03-31-2019, 02:01 PM
DH agrees about Canada but also Norway as the thick stone walls would be good in a damp cold UK winter. For me I think living in the pagoda in Japan would be cool with a comfy seat by the koi carp pool.

I might do Norway if it came with someone who would make schoolbread for me. :)

The Koi pools are very relaxing.

Disney4us2
03-31-2019, 03:14 PM
France... it's one of my favorites. Love Chefs deFrance, love the movie and the ambience of that pavilion.

texas211
03-31-2019, 07:53 PM
Canada, the rear water areas are great. Followed by Norway with a "Maelstrom" cave.. Maelstrom would live on!!!

brownie
03-31-2019, 09:28 PM
If it comes with the pizza, I'd choose Italy.

Cinderelley
04-01-2019, 01:04 AM
France... it's one of my favorites. Love Chefs deFrance, love the movie and the ambience of that pavilion.

Would you eat in the eiffel tower if they had a restaurant in it?

PopPhan
04-01-2019, 11:40 AM
I'm thinking the area of Canada in front of Le Cellier -- The gardens. The shed/cottage in the pack of that area scaled up to home sized....