PDA

View Full Version : More Disney After Hours Events Announced for Spring/Summer 2019

Figment!
03-28-2019, 08:31 PM
More Disney After Hours Events have been announced for Spring & Summer 2019:

Additional Disney After Hours dates are now available and two special celebration nights are coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.

Here are the new dates for each park at Walt Disney World Resort:

Magic Kingdom: May 2, 9, 16, 23 and 30.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom: May 7, 14 and 21; and June 4, 11 and 18.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios: May 1, 4, 10, 17, 24 and 31; and June 14, 21 and 28.

And at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, there are two special celebration nights:

May 1 – Celebrate Disney’s Hollywood Studios 30th anniversary with special anniversary merchandise, additional character greetings and more food & beverage offerings to purchase.

May 4 – Celebrate May the Fourth dressed in your best galactic Star Wars attire* Prepare yourself for Epic Character Encounters including Chewbacca with REY, Darth Vadar, Kylo Ren with CAPTAIN PHASMA, Ewoks, Jawas and imperial stormtroopers. Plus, specialty treats available for purchase. *Be sure your costume fits within these park guidelines.

All Disney After Hours event tickets cost $125 + tax for advance purchase and $129 + tax for day-of purchases. Visit Disneyworld.com/DisneyAfterHours for full list of attractions and experiences that are available at each Park during this separately priced ticketed event.

Also, please note that Disney Vacation Club members and Annual Passholders do receive a discounted price $95 + tax.Keep your eye on the Disney Parks Blog for more updates and information.

CaptSmee
04-03-2019, 10:00 AM
Do you think it’s likely they will continue and include Galaxy Edge attractions in December?

PopPhan
04-03-2019, 10:28 AM
Do you think it’s likely they will continue and include Galaxy Edge attractions in December?

With as busy as DHS will be upon the opening, even of Phase I, of Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge, I would not expect "After Hours" events at DHS after mid-August.

Katzateer
04-04-2019, 08:36 AM
Hope the after hours event at studios is fun. Went to one a few years ago- the first villain party and it was Awful��a big waste of money. The lines were crazy long and it was crowded. A total waste of money. Hopefully they have learned from that mistake. I found out later a lot of people got refunds for that event but I didn’t know they would do that. I was going to complain when leaving but about 100 people were in line at Guest relations so didn’t try.