PDA

View Full Version : How does Coral Reef compare to Paddlefish?

Cinderelley
03-20-2019, 08:08 PM
DS LOVES Paddlefish. I was thinking about trying Coral Reef on an Epcot day, but I don't want him to be disappointed. For all you seafood lovers out there, how does Coral Reef stack up to Paddlefish?

Zippy 1
03-21-2019, 12:33 AM
We have eaten at both. While we have enjoyed Coral Reef the food at Paddlefish was on a whole different level. Paddlefish has become our favorite place to eat. Coral Reef has a great seared salmon fillet and a seared Mahi Mahi that is very good too. Portions at Coral Reef are smaller than Paddlefish. There are also more items on the menu at Paddlefish.

Cinderelley
03-21-2019, 03:58 PM
Thanks for the info. I replaced Coral Reef with Garden Grill. I've always wanted to try Garden Grill. :)

Disney4us2
03-21-2019, 04:09 PM
I've only been to Coral Reef once, but Garden Grill several times. I prefer Garden Grill.

Cinderelley
03-21-2019, 05:46 PM
I've only been to Coral Reef once, but Garden Grill several times. I prefer Garden Grill.

Is there any time that is better than others for me to schedule our ADR?

Disney4us2
03-22-2019, 06:40 AM
Is there any time that is better than others for me to schedule our ADR?

Depends on what meal you want. I think they have breakfast, lunch and dinner times. I've only had the dinner there. When I last ate there it was only dinner service.

Cinderelley
03-22-2019, 03:47 PM
Depends on what meal you want. I think they have breakfast, lunch and dinner times. I've only had the dinner there. When I last ate there it was only dinner service.

I'll try for an ADR for dinner. Thank you. :)

deedee73
03-22-2019, 06:45 PM
We are definitely in the minority as we always love our meal at Coral Reef. We always do a late lunch here as it is so refreshing and a great place to soak up some needed AC. We generally do breakfast or lunch at Garden Grill however we prefer the breakfast. It is never packed at breakfast and it is so convenient to jump to and from the meal to Soar'n. We definitely get bbn our money's worth and see the characters in a timely fashion. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cinderelley
03-22-2019, 07:05 PM
We are definitely in the minority as we always love our meal at Coral Reef. We always do a late lunch here as it is so refreshing and a great place to soak up some needed AC. We generally do breakfast or lunch at Garden Grill however we prefer the breakfast. It is never packed at breakfast and it is so convenient to jump to and from the meal to Soar'n. We definitely get bbn our money's worth and see the characters in a timely fashion. I highly recommend it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Those are some good points. Plus, we could eat breakfast before World Showcase opens which wouldn't interfere with sampling food at the Food & Wine Festival. Thanks.