PDA

View Full Version : DDP at Disney Springs

margiem
03-19-2019, 03:00 PM
Hi - there are 6-8 adults going to WDW in September for F&W. We want to spend one night at Disney Springs and we have the dining plan. Wondering what your recommendation would be for a single credit sit down restaurant? Where would you go?? I have to make my reservations in about a week and have never been able to really enjoy any of the restaurants in DS so I thought what better place to ask than here! Thanks!

Margie M

Tink1
03-19-2019, 08:16 PM
We tend to end up at Ragland Road, or Homecomin' but will admit there are some new ones I have not tried

If I am not on the dining plan I like to do Boathouse for late lunch with Lobster Bisque and Filet Mignon Sliders.

Nanc

deedee73
03-19-2019, 08:23 PM
I have taken large groups to Rainforest Cafe and TRex with great success. Everyone found it to be fun. Not necessarily the best food but there was lots of it and tons if fun.

Raglan Road always gets a good review but you have a much narrower menu there. We have also enjoyed Frontera Cocina.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-20-2019, 12:37 PM
We discovered Homecomin' a couple of trips ago, and LOVE it. Highly recommend trying it out if you haven't been.

barnaby
03-20-2019, 01:17 PM
Another vote for Homecomin'
We ate there for the first time last August. I had the fried chicken and donuts :D

TheDuckRocks
03-21-2019, 10:39 AM
Love, love, love Homecomin'. Went to Frontera Cocina last month for the first time and was wowed, will be going back.