PDA

View Full Version : DVC Waitlist

missymouseworld
03-05-2019, 04:33 PM
Has anyone had any luck in getting a confirmed reservation that is currently waitlisted between the 31 days to 7 days timeframe? How rare would it be that 4 days free up for Hilton Head? Don't count on it? If anyone has any info, that would be appreciated.

ThanxForNoticin
03-07-2019, 12:22 PM
We've had some luck with waitlists around the 6-7 month mark, right after folks are trying to finalize their plans after getting access to DVC rooms at the 7-month mark. We've also had some luck (one time) around the 35-45 day mark, as members give up rooms prior to the 30-day window (when cancelled points are handled differently for members). But I suspect it's going to be very tough to get something in the 7-31 day range. BUT, you can stay optimistic and hope! Good luck. Hope it happens for you.

missymouseworld
03-07-2019, 05:20 PM
It is frustrating because I will log in and see one/two days but the others are not available and I don't want to book those two because if I can't get the others and have to cancel, I don't want them to go into a holding account. Ugh :confused: