PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Paris must sees and dont's for a one day visit

tink179
02-19-2019, 11:33 AM
My family and I will be going to Disneyland Paris over spring break. We're going to Europe as a gift to our Senior in high school. Disneyland Paris is the one thing I requested we do while we're there :mickey:This is our first time going. We've been to Disney World and Disneyland plenty of times, but was wondering how Disneyland Paris compared. We will be going to both parks for one day. Any suggestions or recommendations would be great if you've been! My kids are 18, 15, 13 but love Disney as well and have been going since they very little!:mickey:

lindique
02-19-2019, 05:00 PM
Don't miss the Ratatouille ride in the Disney Studios. And if you're into roller coasters, the Crush coaster is supposed to be excellent (I haven't been on it).

CynBeth
02-25-2019, 05:29 PM
We will be doing a 2 week London and Paris trip with a day and a half at DLP this summer. It is a first for us as well.

jennsky
03-25-2019, 02:26 PM
We are going to DLP in October for our first time as well! Please write up a trip report when you get back to let us know what you thought of Disney's European Sister!!

MNNHFLTX
03-25-2019, 08:54 PM
Don't miss Crush's Coaster as well! So many of the attractions in DLP are unique, even as they relate to their North American version--Space Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Thunder Mountain, Sleeping Beauty's Castle, to name a few. You might want to buy a Speedy Access Ultimate Fastpass if you're only the parks one day. It will help you get see everything!