PDA

View Full Version : Special snacks

ransam
02-17-2019, 05:10 AM
May need to be moved. I apologize in advance. But I’m looking for something unique and tasty to snack on. I remember a couple years ago they had a macaroni and cheese and pot roast that you could get at I think friars tuck. Any other suggestions? At any park. Something tasty, unique any other suggestions? At any park. Something tasty, unique. It could be a snack shop, or even at a restaurant.

Thank ya

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-17-2019, 05:29 PM
Hmmm ... so much food ... and everything tastes better when it is shaped like Mickey.

I like the specialty hot dogs at Casey's, although I admit I'll often scrape off the toppings and eat them as a side dish. The specialty menu can change ... so it isn't just the bacon mac & cheese, or chilli/cheese toppings. It may not be all that special, but my DD loves their corn dog nuggets as well.

Figment!
02-17-2019, 05:52 PM
When are you planning your visit?

Most the the "special" snacks and sweets are often now "seasonal".

ransam
02-18-2019, 01:13 PM
i'll be there on March 31-april 4.
i know each country has different things. I know at animal kingdom had some of the best corn on cob i've had.
Just looking for suggestions.

thanks.,

Figment!
02-18-2019, 08:19 PM
You might catch some of the Easter seasonal offerings. I'd check out the Ganachery at Disney Springs, they had some pretty neat Easter confections last year.

Casey's at the Magic Kingdom has different monthly Hot Dog Specials. Big fan of the Dole Whip Upside Down Cake at Aloha Isle, a relatively new offering if you haven't been in a while. Also at Magic Kingdom, the Adventureland Egg Roll Cart has some unique flavors (if you can find it open).

You'll also been down during Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival. The kiosks are sure to have some unique eats and snacks.