PDA

View Full Version : Pin Display

motherhamv
02-09-2019, 10:32 PM
My DD has a great Disney Pin collection started. How do you display yours??:mickey:

bleen3162
02-09-2019, 11:07 PM
I have mine on lanyards and have them hanging from a tie rack. Been collecting since the beginning. So much fun!

missymouseworld
02-10-2019, 08:04 AM
I purchased a shadowbox and pushed them into the backing on the board (the one I got on Amazon had a burlap colored backing that held them really well). They come in different sizes depending upon how many you have. It hangs in our family room with our Disney photos. Previously, they were hanging on lanyards when they used to pin trade, but haven't done that in years, so this way everyone gets to look at them.

TheVBs
02-10-2019, 09:15 AM
We have some favorites displayed on lanyards hanging in the girls' room, but most of ours are in the pin trading bag. I've seen people use shadow boxes and cork boards to display them and I'd love to do something like that.

Mr. Smee
02-12-2019, 03:46 PM
We used 12x12 cork boards and little shelves from Ikea. The boards are pretty heavy when you load them with pins and the shelves provide a good support. 2 shelves, with 3 boards on each mounted on the wall. Yeah, we have alot of pins

PunzelBelle
05-30-2019, 04:01 PM
We use regular D ring binders and the pin display page refills for the Disney pin display binder. you can order the refills on amazon but they are 1/2 the price in the parks.

We just started collecting and already have had to give each movie a page. I keep telling my wallet that it’s healthy to have a collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cinderelley
05-30-2019, 11:11 PM
When I get done remodeling my house, I want to get the character shaped display boards on Etsy to show off my pins with.

texas211
05-31-2019, 06:45 PM
We did custom shadow boxes. If you have Michaels where you live, they can do them. They've also done my jerseys.