PDA

View Full Version : Epcot mk epcot mk

abbadab
02-03-2019, 07:21 PM
...or EPCOT EPCOT MK MK. Dates in question are April 26-29, 2019. Not doing the other 2 parks at all, just wondering is it better to do the same park 2 days in a row or back n forth? I cant decide :confused:

Figment!
02-03-2019, 08:29 PM
Have you checked as to how they line up with Extra Magic Hours or other events on the Walt Disney World Calendar (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/five-day/2019-04-21/)?

Even if you do not plan to participate, events usually drive crowds higher the day of; so you may want to consider visiting on the opposite days.

Altair
02-03-2019, 08:44 PM
Avoid MK on Saturday or Sunday if possible.

deedee73
02-03-2019, 10:05 PM
If the calendars align and/or it doesn't matter to you, then I would suggest MK, EPCOT, EPCOT, MK. I like doing EPCOT back to back bc it just makes it easy to determine where I left off, etc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anthony
01-30-2020, 09:11 AM
Yes, some great advice above. Stay away from the Magic Kingdom on the weekends if possible and I always avoid any park with extra magic hours on that day. If you must visit MK on the weekend, hit it later in the evening. Parents tend to take the kids home when it gets really late and the last few hours in a late closing MK can be magical. Noon on a Saturday, that place is insane.

Giggy
02-02-2020, 12:41 PM
Guess it depends whether you want to complete one park and then focus on the second or have a change of scenery a couple of times and alternate.

Side note: if you were in Magic Kingdom on April 26th you may see us there, it’s our first day in the parks! Rest of the trip I am still deciding the order.