PDA

View Full Version : Trader Sams

DouieDan
01-21-2019, 11:36 AM
Does Trader Sams accept reservations? If not what is the best way to get in without a wait? Going in mid-march.

Figment!
01-21-2019, 04:36 PM
No, they operate like a lounge/bar; so no Advanced Dining Reservations.

Personally, have't found a great time to go to see the inside. I would expect close to opening would be OK.

In four visits have always gone to the Terrace area rather than wait for the inside.

DisneyFan1979
01-22-2019, 12:15 PM
Does Trader Sams accept reservations? If not what is the best way to get in without a wait? Going in mid-march.

I'd suggest going when the parks are still open and not yet closed for the evening. All the hotel bars tend to get busier after the parks close and people are looking for something to do to end their day.

I'd also suggest not Friday or Saturday.

Most recently, I went about 8:30PM on Sunday, 12/23, and it wasn't busy at all!

deedee73
01-24-2019, 10:52 PM
We went 2x last Mar h and we. Hose to sit on the terrace. We did explore the inside but it was beautiful outside and the service was excellent. As for the crowds, Friday and Saturdays from dinner time on there was a line. Otherwise I would say before 7 pm would easily get you inside but as evening approached - standing room only. Also I saw many people on their way to & from the Luau stopping by for a cocktail. So that is another good time to avoid the area.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk