PDA

View Full Version : Illuminations Dinner Package Announced

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-08-2019, 09:25 PM
With all of the details found here (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/en_CA/dining/epcot/illuminations-dinner-package/?CMP=SEC-WDWShareFacebookilluminationsdinnerpackage&fbclid=IwAR3Cw4aqeVZL4tmvqjfJ4UTfsDjv_vY0L-T5L2Byr8N8CAkhylqTng3DPRo) Disney has announced a new prix-fixe meal for the Rose & Crown Patio, at least through the end of Illuminations.

Beginning Jan. 18, 2019, you can turn this dream into a reality – delight your taste buds and dazzle your eyes with the “IllumiNations” Dining Package!

With the “IllumiNations” Dining Package, you can sit back and relax on the patio of the Rose & Crown Dining Room, located in the United Kingdom Pavilion, while dining on classic British fare and enjoying sweeping views of World Showcase Lagoon.The package includes a prix fixe menu that features a selection of Rose & Crown favorites, as well as unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.

Reservations are available starting January 17 for reservations starting on January 18. Pricing is $85 per adult (ages 10 and up) and $35 per child (ages 3 to 9), with tax and gratuity included.

I know some will love it, but for me, wow ... they are making an expensive and unnecessary "party" out of everything!

Cinderelley
01-09-2019, 03:09 AM
That's a lot of money for an ok meal and an ok view of Illuminations. I thought about booking dinner at Rose & Crown to see Illuminations on my next trip. I decided not to though, because I think the view from my regular spot is better. I could see doing it for a special occasional such as proposing to someone or something. That's about it.

PopPhan
01-09-2019, 09:57 AM
It is based on an assumption that, since Illuminations is ending soon, there will be larger crowds for the show and many people will want 'premium' viewing for the show and not have to fight over viewing spots.

It's all about the Benjamin's!!!

Pirate Granny
01-09-2019, 11:20 PM
So, does anyone know. I have a confirmed ADR for Rose and Crown for January 22nd for 7:50pm. I sure as heck not paying $85.00 for a $50 dinner.

Are they going to charge me the higher price? Also there is a dining package for the Concerts during the ART festival at the same time...

We have a regular ADR booked 170 days ago.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-10-2019, 09:35 AM
I'm assuming (but don't actually know) that your ADR will be for an inside table. You may be the one who can let us know all of the details, and if they still have the non-patio reserved area for you to watch the fireworks from.