PDA

View Full Version : Dine with an Imagineer at Cítricos

nicster
12-24-2018, 04:59 PM
Has anyone out there done this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-26-2018, 08:00 PM
I bought Dine with an Imagineer as a gift for my husband a couple of years ago, but it wasn't at Cítricos. He loved it, really enjoyed getting a lot of time with the Imagineer, and learned a lot about Disney, and overall said it was well worth it. The menu was pretty set, you don't get to order off the menu (at least he didn't as his), but there were a couple of choices, so something he enjoyed as well.

I'm sure someone will be along with more Cítricos specific information.

nicster
12-27-2018, 01:15 AM
I bought Dine with an Imagineer as a gift for my husband a couple of years ago, but it wasn't at Cítricos. He loved it, really enjoyed getting a lot of time with the Imagineer, and learned a lot about Disney, and overall said it was well worth it. The menu was pretty set, you don't get to order off the menu (at least he didn't as his), but there were a couple of choices, so something he enjoyed as well.

I'm sure someone will be along with more Cítricos specific information.

Thanks for your input. I was concerned that this would be a let down, like an accountant in the department or something... So very kind of you to reply.

dlpmikki
12-27-2018, 07:40 AM
I did it at the Brown Derby and it was an accountant but still really interesting in how they all worked together to make things happen. Set menu but good food and a small enough number of people that you could all ask as many questions as you wanted.

nicster
12-27-2018, 08:12 AM
I did it at the Brown Derby and it was an accountant but still really interesting in how they all worked together to make things happen. Set menu but good food and a small enough number of people that you could all ask as many questions as you wanted.

Good to know!

magicofdisney
12-28-2018, 04:47 PM
Thanks for your input. I was concerned that this would be a let down, like an accountant in the department or something... So very kind of you to reply.

This made me laugh. :D

More importantly, I'm intrigued to hear this is a multi-person event. I always thought it was a one-on-one meet with an Imagineer. Although it seemed interesting, it's not my cup of tea. But to hear that several people meet with the Imagineer (or accountant...) and have a chat session, is much more enticing to me. Thanks for the info.

nicster
12-30-2018, 11:20 AM
This made me laugh. :D

More importantly, I'm intrigued to hear this is a multi-person event. I always thought it was a one-on-one meet with an Imagineer. Although it seemed interesting, it's not my cup of tea. But to hear that several people meet with the Imagineer (or accountant...) and have a chat session, is much more enticing to me. Thanks for the info.

Yes, I am so glad to get this input.