PDA

View Full Version : Casey's Corner at the Magic Kingdom to Celebrate '12 Days of Christmas Dogs"

Figment!
12-09-2018, 09:07 PM
You can get a Hot Diggity Dog Year in Review beginning December 14th at the Magic Kingdom:

12 Days of Christmas Dogs – featuring hot dogs of hot dogs past! In the 12 days leading up to Christmas, you’ll be able to get your favorite Hot Dog of the Month once again. Each one will only be available for one day only, so be sure not to miss them!

Dec. 14 – Pineapple Teriyaki Dog topped with roasted pineapple, onions, Teriyaki sauce, and green onions
Dec. 15 – Buffalo Chicken Dog topped with buffalo chicken, celery, and a garlic ranch drizzle
Dec. 16 – Greek Dog topped with olives, banana peppers, red onions, feta cheese, and tzatziki sauce
Dec. 17 – Cuban Dog topped with mojo pork, relish, swiss cheese, and mustard
Dec. 18 – Aztec Dog topped with sweet and spicy ground beef and creamy elote mixed with spicy lime mayonnaise and grated Parmesan cheese
Dec. 19 – Philly Cheesesteak Dog topped with roast beef, sautéed peppers and onions, and cheese sauce
Dec. 20 – Casey’s Classic Dog topped with hash browns, bacon, cheese, and fried onion straws
Dec. 21 – Cheesy Dog topped with cheddar cheese, queso cheese, and spicy cheese puffs
Dec. 22 – Jalapeño Popper Dog topped with cheese sauce, garlic ranch, bacon bits, jalapeño poppers, and sliced jalapeños
Dec. 23 – Loaded Mashed Potato Dog topped with garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized onions, cheddar, bacon, scallion sour cream, and green onions
Dec. 24 – Poutine Dog topped with fries, poutine gravy, cheese curds, and chives
Dec. 25 through Jan 1. – 2 Foot-Long Hot Dog with your choice of two toppings (Casey’s Classic, Chili Cheese, or Macaroni & Cheese)

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-10-2018, 11:24 AM
Wowzers ... those are some hotdogs! Now, I have to admit, when I get one of the "fancy" ones, I scrape off the toppings and eat them as a side dish. I'm probably breaking some hot dog eating law. :)

magicofdisney
12-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Jiminy Crickets! That 2-footer is a whopping humdinger! I think I want one. :blush: