PDA

View Full Version : La Hacienda opinions

Crow
10-13-2018, 04:36 AM
right now I have La Hacienda booked for my 2nd night, one reason is I havent eaten there and I hear the food is better than San Angel (which i really like for atmosphere) and will try to get a window seat for Illuminations. any opinions on the food..(and Drinks) im second guessing going there. I also am on the DDP so want to get a good use out of it.

texas211
10-13-2018, 10:42 AM
Angel is like a Patio TV dinner, Hacienda is the better of the two. Albeit, yes, the San Angel is nice to eat on the inside.

Crow
10-14-2018, 09:56 PM
Ive had some decent meals at San Angel. La Hacienda menu looks..i dont know.

Cinderelley
10-15-2018, 12:54 AM
I am not a fan of the food there.

Crow
10-15-2018, 10:16 AM
I am not a fan of the food there.
why. was it not good .

Cinderelley
10-15-2018, 12:05 PM
why. was it not good .

Myself and the friends I was with that night thought it tasted horrible. We are from the southwest though, so that may have made a difference - regional differences in seasonings and all.

Speedy1998
10-15-2018, 12:43 PM
Myself and the friends I was with that night thought it tasted horrible. We are from the southwest though, so that may have made a difference - regional differences in seasonings and all.

I have alway thought it was kind of bland compared to Tex-Mex, and the mexican food I ate while I lived in Arizona. I always assumed that Disney did that on purpose so it would appeal to a wider audience.

texas211
10-15-2018, 09:22 PM

Bland, and tasted like bad bland food at that. I'd rather eat at Taco Cabana.

Crow
10-15-2018, 09:52 PM
I have alway thought it was kind of bland compared to Tex-Mex, and the mexican food I ate while I lived in Arizona. I always assumed that Disney did that on purpose so it would appeal to a wider audience.
yes disney does dial down on the food i think trying to appeal to more.
thanks for the feedbacks. ill probably change my ADR

Crow
10-16-2018, 11:00 AM
so i just cancelled La Hacienda and booked Garden Grill. which Ive eaten at before and liked

texas211
10-16-2018, 08:39 PM
so i just cancelled La Hacienda and booked Garden Grill. which Ive eaten at before and liked

Good Call, have a good time!