PDA

View Full Version : Buffet all you can eat

Crow
09-27-2018, 08:42 PM
at the moment I have Boma booked for my animal kingdom day. might do 2 buffets on this trip in 5 wks. any opinions. I have eaten at all of the choices previously and like them all. never at at Ohana and there are no reservations available anyway so left it off the poll

magicofdisney
09-28-2018, 09:25 AM
I'm a huge fan of Boma. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in my family that enjoys it, so I don't make it there often. If you go, I'll live vicariously through your report. :thumbsup:

Crow
09-28-2018, 12:35 PM
I'm a huge fan of Boma. Unfortunately, I'm the only one in my family that enjoys it, so I don't make it there often. If you go, I'll live vicariously through your report. :thumbsup:

will do. I like the AKL also, Ive stayed there a few times, first time wasnt that great of a room overlooking the parking lot and ants in the sink, but last few times rented pts for savannah and tried club level once. Jiko is good also. i will most likely keep the Boma reservation

RavsRuleDisney!
09-30-2018, 07:06 PM
Keep Boma and maybe add a little Cape May Buffet - crab claws baby!!

Crow
10-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Boma and Trails End booked so far. Boma will be on AK day so closeby and Trails End will be on a MK day so can take the boat to FW. I ate at Cape May once and wasnt overly impressed