PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Request

Not2Loud
09-07-2018, 11:11 AM
So, I’m flying home from Orlando right now. I stopped in last night for less than half of a day...had work in Miami in the morning then drove up to Orlando to hit parks for evening and get wife a few gifts for her birthday.

Anyways, realized I bought the wrong Food & Wine t-shirt for my wife. :bang:

Would some kind sould going to Epcot today or tomorrow be willing to pick up the right one and send to me? Trying to get here by the 13th for her birthday. I can send money via Zelle/Venmo/Paypal prior to purchase; also can provide fedex shipping slip.

I have faith someone will help me share some pixie dust for my wife since she can't to get to F&W this year due to school. (Plus take pity on a husband who tried to spread some Disney Magic to his wife.) :mickey: Thanks!! :wine:

VWL Mom
09-07-2018, 12:03 PM
Did you check the Shop Disney Parks app? Probably wouldn't get it by the 13th but you could wrap the wrong one and put a note like "replacement on way" in the box.

baldburke
09-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Have you checked ShopDisney.com yet? I can't confirm that they carry all park goods, but they do have a section for parks gear and then more specifically for Food & Wine gear. Good luck!

baldburke
09-07-2018, 12:06 PM
Did you check the Shop Disney Parks app? Probably wouldn't get it by the 13th but you could wrap the wrong one and put a note like "replacement on way" in the box.

Great minds think alike!

Not2Loud
09-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Looking for the pass holder shirt. Showed out in app

VWL Mom
09-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Looking for the pass holder shirt. Showed out in app

Shows on site only. So you need a pass holder that happens to be going, best of luck in your quest.

Cinderelley
09-09-2018, 01:23 AM
Looks like you're going to be going again in October. Perhaps you could give her a gift card with a note that it is for the shirt.