PDA

View Full Version : Sci Fi Restaurant

linedropper
09-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Does anyone know if Sci Fi restaurant is open right now?

Cant believe it is booked solid!

Steve :mickey:

VWL Mom
09-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Sci-Fi is booked solid quite often, it was open last week. It took me quite a few looks though before I got our ADR at Sci-Fi-Fi (which I ended up switching to ESPN).

Davy Crockett
09-04-2018, 09:19 AM
For our upcoming trip that Res was the absolute hardest one to secure... I used a beta software from a different site that searches 24 / 7 and texts or emails you as soon as it shows up and still had a hard time. By the time I found a table for 4 on the evening I wanted I had already moved on and booked a dinner at Be Our Guest - That should tell you something. But YES Sci-Fi is open as we will be there in 10 days. PM me if you wish details on the other site. Happy Hunting!

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-04-2018, 04:18 PM
I found it hard on our last trip as well. I couldn't get the time we wanted, even booking at 180 days. I think there isn't tons of choice at DHS, and it is "different", so many people want to try it, at least once. Good luck finding an ADR!

Mickey'sGirl
09-04-2018, 06:53 PM
We always just walk up and get a picnic table at the back. We were there at the end of August and walked up. We were told it would be 30-40 minutes, but it was less than 10. We have done this many many times.