PDA

View Full Version : Teppan Edi

andmomlau
08-27-2018, 01:03 PM
My husband and I always go back to our old favorites, but this time, we want to try a few different restaurants. I have dinner reservations at Teppan Edo in EPCOT... starting to question my choice. Can anyone share their thoughts and reviews?

kathleen.talamantes.7
08-27-2018, 01:19 PM
We are there and loved it. The food was great and the hibachi grill was fun. If you have something like this that you go to t home it is very much the same. I would choose something else. If you have never done a hibachi grill before you should enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-27-2018, 02:28 PM
It is a favourite of our family. The good is good, the chefs are entertaining. What sets it apart (for us) from a local hibachi place is how awesome they are with allergies. The food is plentiful, and yummy. (and it is the only TS place that we've ever been to twice on the same trip!)

andmomlau
08-27-2018, 05:48 PM
Thanks! We will keep the reservation!

ThanxForNoticin
08-28-2018, 12:19 PM
We also enjoy eating there whenever we can. Great food and service. Something to keep in mind - you will dine with 4 to 6 to 8 others at the table and grill. Some folks don't care for that. We've always liked that part of the meal and have met some very nice people from different parts of the world. For us, it's part of the experience! Hope you enjoy your meal.....

mydisneygirls
09-06-2018, 10:40 AM
We went once and weren't thrilled with it. We found Kobe Steakhouse off property 100% better. And you get more food.

HoosierDisneyFan
09-08-2018, 02:29 PM
We always enjoy going! Good food and entertaining.

linedropper
09-09-2018, 08:40 PM
Our family loves Tappen Edo! Always a great time and you leave stuffed!