PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Early Entry with Member ID

VWL Mom
07-30-2018, 06:25 PM
From MS

New in 2018 — Earlier Entry
In 2018, Members and their guests can enter Magic Kingdom park 2 hours earlier than ever before—as early as 2:00 PM. Simply present your valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and your event ticket at the main entrance touch points to take advantage of this benefit.

donald-doc
07-31-2018, 09:46 AM
This sounds great.

Do you know if we need to use a park ticket to enter? In other words, do we need to use a park hopper to get int the MK, but the MNSSHP is an extra cost for the later night?

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-31-2018, 11:39 AM
No, you don't need a ticket, just your MNSSHP ticket.

PopPhan
07-31-2018, 12:27 PM
They should do this for Passholders as well!

FiggyFan
08-01-2018, 08:58 PM
I would not think it would matter for annual passholders - using your pass to get in doesn't cost you anything. A DVC member with a 4-day pass would be saving a day if they just went to the party at night.

Goofy4TheWorld
08-02-2018, 02:20 PM
The only group of passholders that could theoretically benefit from early entry might be ones that have passes with blackout dates during MNSSHP. But do blackout dates even occur in the Fall?

PopPhan
08-02-2018, 03:18 PM
I would not think it would matter for annual passholders - using your pass to get in doesn't cost you anything. A DVC member with a 4-day pass would be saving a day if they just went to the party at night.

The only group of passholders that could theoretically benefit from early entry might be ones that have passes with blackout dates during MNSSHP. But do blackout dates even occur in the Fall?

But don't MOST DVC members also have Annual Passes? Seems a little silly, to me, to have DVC access and NOT have an AP. If I am wrong, I will admittedly stand corrected.

Fangorn
08-02-2018, 03:49 PM
But don't MOST DVC members also have Annual Passes? Seems a little silly, to me, to have DVC access and NOT have an AP. If I am wrong, I will admittedly stand corrected.

No. Most DVC members do not have annual passes, even though members get a pretty good deal on the gold pass. The majority of owners go only for a week, once a year at most, and a very large percentage only have enough points for a trip every 2-3 years. In those cases, Annual Passes don't make sense.

Steve