PDA

View Full Version : Rides at toy story land.

ransam
07-01-2018, 01:00 PM
For any one that has rode the rides, I have two questions. First of all on the roller coaster, does it go up side down or have loops?
For both rides, how limited iis it big fat people like me? I was disappointed Some if my group could not ride the flight of passage.
We have fast passes for the toy story rides But if we can’t ride them I don’t want to waste the passes

Thanks

ibelieveindisneymagic
07-02-2018, 09:39 AM
No, there are no loops on the Slinky Dog Coaster. I have heard it described like Big Thunder Mountain ... more intense that the Mine Train, but nothing too crazy. I'm fluffy-sized too, and I've seen lots of feeback that the seats for both the coaster and the Alien spin are generous and comfortable. You should be good for everything in Toy Story Land .... Enjoy!

#1donaldfan
07-03-2018, 01:48 PM
No loops, but it's a fun ride .... very much better than the mine train ... the saucer spin you should be good on too !!

Tink1
07-03-2018, 05:57 PM
seats are quite roomy, I would be surprised if someone had an issue. No upside down, no loops, but great bunny hops!

Nanc

Coleby
07-05-2018, 10:04 AM
Coming from the fluffy side too and I have heard reports that there is room. I know YouTube links are not normally allowed, but, there is a person on there called Big Fat Panda. He does live up to his name, and he has ridden SS (swirling saucers).

This is from his live broadcast riding swirling saucers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjDcPC-8kg4