PDA

View Full Version : INTERCOT Insider Live--Toy Story Land Special Live Video Episode

Figment!
06-29-2018, 08:48 PM
For those who missed it Live, you can check out the Special Toy Story Land Video episode of the INTERCOT Insider Live on the INTERCOT Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/intercot/videos/10156819942439505/

brad192
06-30-2018, 07:59 PM
HAH!:joy: YES!:clappy: Finally a video podcast! :woohoo: It brings a whole new dimension to the usual podcasts. Great to see you guys again, and experience a little bit of what all of us loyal podcast listeners were missing. Too bad you're limited to 4 people for the video stuff. It would be great if future podcasts could have all participants viewable.

Musings-

I want an Intercot bear too!

I'm jealous John - too much free swag! Where do I sign up...
...and DANG! You're only a six hour drive away? Argh.

Justin - 1/2 marathon? Go for it! Keep training & it'll be a piece of cake!

DMOD theft? I can believe it. A number of years ago there was a thread on Intercot about your ultimate Disney Job. I posted that it would be as an ambassador for Disney, giving perks both big & small to random people in the parks on a daily basis - at least a year before.... Sound familiar? Ended up being the highly successful "Year of a Million Dreams" promotional thing. Oh well.. It let Ian stay in the Castle...he owes me.