PDA

View Full Version : Dining alone

ransam
06-27-2018, 04:05 PM
I go to Disney a lot, usually w/ my sister, son, friend, gf, or others, but this next trip i'm going alone (which I have done before). One of the things I love to do is the breakfast in Norway. I love the breakfast bar, and it's kind of cool to leave and get right on the Frozen ride. This time I have it booked, but kind of feel weird going alone, a grown man, with the princesses......Now don't get me wrong, I love disney and I love the princesses. But to me i feel kind of out of place there.
So I guess my question do you all think that's too weird? LOL

BrowncatP
06-27-2018, 04:56 PM
You are at Disney World, just enjoy. We all know it is the one place we can act like a kid and get away with it.

Buttercup
06-27-2018, 07:40 PM
Meh, no. If I was there with my family I wouldn't look at you and think you were weird! I'd say "Now there's a guy with good taste in food!" Plus you'll get some neat character interaction since you'll be by yourself! :)

Cinderelley
06-28-2018, 01:03 AM
Don't think twice about it. Even if someone thinks it is weird, you'll never see them again. Plus, who cares what other people think anyway? Live your life your way.

DebK
06-28-2018, 07:43 AM
It will be fun! I've done solo trips and dined with the characters by myself. Everyone was very nice and I enjoyed myself quite a bit!

Simba's Mom
06-28-2018, 12:25 PM
Don't worry, it's not weird at all. I've made at least 15 solo trips to WDW, and I've seen lots of other solo diners, male and female, at Character meals. Enjoy!