PDA

View Full Version : Toy Story Land vs Avatar Land FP

VWL Mom
06-21-2018, 03:43 PM
This morning was my 60 day window, we are staying 6 days. Only FOP available was our last night (no big deal, it's a skip this trip) but all TSL rides were available any day/any time. We weren't interested in the TSL rides except TSM but I was a bit surprised there was so much available for the others.

Sending RnRc to tier 2 was a plus for us.

magicofdisney
06-22-2018, 09:39 AM
That's interesting to read. I wonder why? Obviously, FoP is an amazing and unique ride. Maybe that's the difference.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-22-2018, 10:23 AM
I think it is because Toy Story Land is neat and all, but the rides aren't new and showstoppers like FOP is. If you don't have kids, you're likely not too concerned about Slinky Dog, and the twirling ride is pretty standard. Still, it bodes well for at least a bit of flexibility in DHS!

TheVBs
06-23-2018, 10:26 AM
I just watched the video of the Slinky Dog roller coaster and it looks fun! Looks more promising than I was expecting. We got a FP for that and TSM. We figured we'd wait in line for or pass on the Alien Saucers.

#1donaldfan
07-03-2018, 01:54 PM
Slinky Dog is a very fun ride .... it is WAY better than the mine train, in comparison. FOP is a must do each trip, it's just that good. As for FP's ... just rope drop the park and you will get to walk on, with little to no wait, then use FP's for the evenings ... we opened HS Saturday, the "grand opening" which actually occurred the night before, but .... we got into line at 5:10 AM, with scores of people in front of us, we were allowed into the park at 6 am with us on Slinky Dog by 6:30 AM .... we had about a 20 minute wait for the Alien Saucers .... we left the park about 11 AM where we noticed the line / wait times exceeded 4 hours for both rides .... CRAZY !!!