PDA

View Full Version : Fast Passes 30 days out problem

casey@bat
06-19-2018, 07:36 AM
I tried to book my fast passes for my trip that starts in 30 days. We are staying off property. It would only let me book for the first day. It would not let us link the reservation so it doesn't know that we are even going. What can I do? I'm on hold with this number: 407-939-7765

Fangorn
06-19-2018, 08:08 AM
Nothing is wrong. That's the way the system works.

Offsite guests can book no more than 30 days in advance. This means FPs must be scheduled day-by-day for each day of the stay, assuming the guest wants the widest possible choice of FPs available for each day of their stay.

Steve

PopPhan
06-19-2018, 03:01 PM
I tried to book my fast passes for my trip that starts in 30 days. We are staying off property. It would only let me book for the first day. It would not let us link the reservation so it doesn't know that we are even going. What can I do? I'm on hold with this number: 407-939-7765

Hang up. :thedolls:

How can you link a reservation when you are staying off-site? You can only link on-site reservations for the purposes of selecting FP+ options and the ability to get the 60 day (+10) availability. Off-site is 30 day, on a single day-by-day basis no matter the duration of your tickets (including AP's.)

Buttercup
06-21-2018, 02:27 PM
Hi Casey! What the other posters have told you is correct.
If you are staying at a DISNEY hotel, then you would link up your reservation (aka "tell" the system you're staying on-site) and then it will allow you to book your ENTIRE trip's worth of Fastpasses at the 60-day mark.
When you're staying OFF-SITE at a regular hotel (like Holiday Inn, or Days Inn, etc.) then there is nothing to link to your reservation. You can only book your fastpasses DAY-BY-DAY 30-days out.

So mark your calendar! Each morning at 7am you'll need to wake up bright and early and book each day's fastpasses, 30 days out!

The sad thing is, there aren't going to be many (or any) of the major attraction fastpasses left at the 30-day mark because the people staying on-site at a Disney hotel will have scooped them up already at their 60-day mark.

This is how they entice you to stay on Disney property.