PDA

View Full Version : QS Dining before MVMCP

mickeys_princess
06-18-2018, 11:36 AM
We will be going to MK on one of the days that they have MVMCP. We are not attending the party. How early do we need to eat a QS dinner before we leave? Do the QS restaurants close early? Really want to eat dinner at Columbia Harbor House but don't want to have to eat as early as 4pm or anything. Thanks!!

Goes4FastPass
06-18-2018, 11:47 AM
My guess is, since the park closes at 7pm(right?), getting to Columbia house at 6:30 should allow you to eat there NP but expect to be routed toward the park exit as you exit Columbia House.

PopPhan
06-18-2018, 11:53 AM
We will be going to MK on one of the days that they have MVMCP. We are not attending the party. How early do we need to eat a QS dinner before we leave? Do the QS restaurants close early? Really want to eat dinner at Columbia Harbor House but don't want to have to eat as early as 4pm or anything. Thanks!!

They have been closing the park to 'regular' guests at 6pm on nights with hard-ticket events, so you should be good until at least 5pm for QS restaurants, and probably right up to the 6pm deadline.

The 'partiers' are allowed into the park on the hard-ticket at 4pm, so it is entirely possible that the QS restaurants will not close at all. You would just be herded out of the park somewhere before 7pm.

PopPhan
06-18-2018, 11:55 AM
My guess is, since the park closes at 7pm(right?), getting to Columbia house at 6:30 should allow you to eat there NP but expect to be routed toward the park exit as you exit Columbia House.

They have been closing the park at 6pm on party nights. This allows for a full hour to get 'stragglers' out of the park before the party begins.

Cinderelley
06-19-2018, 04:39 AM
If I remember, I'll check out the QS restaurants on a MNSSHP night to see and let you know.