PDA

View Full Version : Episode 111 - There's No I in Burger

John
06-06-2018, 02:10 PM
The Cast: Carolyn Pongracz, Jennifer Silveira, Jason Kauffman, Cindy Jachrimo & John Yaglenski

- - - -
Brought to you by:
Magical Journey's
The Official Ticket Center
- - - -

- Soda Talk and Tattoo Advice
- Seasons of Star Wars
- H is for Hydrolator
- Can I get just a 3 hour tour?
- 4DX (or 3.5DX in Canada)
- A Plethora of Pixar Pier Details
- Many Marvels
- Incredibles Ooot-and-a-boot
- ...its a parking lot now
- There's No I in Burger
- Dole Whip + Churro = Yum
- More Mobile Ordering
- The Nation of Canada Has an Announcement
- All Your Vermonts (or what's south of Quebec)
- We Meets The Redhead
- When you're not sure what to do, start a dance party
- Panel Puzzlers
-- Is the return value still there for Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Goers?
-- Favorite Park Souvenir and how to display it?
-- Lyft vs Minnie Vans?
-- Disney Virtual Runs?
-- Ideas for Tricking People in trying Beverly?
-- What would be a premium you would pay for?
- 3, 3 Dessert Parties ....ah....ah....ahhh
- A Bounty of Banshees
- Weird One Day Tickets
- #FloridaProblems
- RunICOT

>>> Listen, Download, Love, Share, Tell 1000 People: http://intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2018/episode-111.asp

Isabella
06-06-2018, 07:28 PM
I'm impressed!!!!!!! A one day turn around! Was that because Ian wasn't there to #Ianruinseverthing?

Buttercup
06-12-2018, 09:42 PM
I'm impressed!!!!!!! A one day turn around! Was that because Ian wasn't there to #Ianruinseverthing?
Usually less swearing to edit out when Ian isn't there! :D:D:D

John
06-12-2018, 10:16 PM

True dat. Lol!

Isabella
06-13-2018, 02:24 AM
So another Ian#
#ianswearseverything

PirateLover
06-22-2018, 10:18 AM
We have 2 years of the attraction posters calendars. I keep going back and forth with where I want to put them, and if I want to do the same thing with selecting a few faves and framing or just plastering the walls with them, haha!!

There's only one dance party that I ever enjoyed. When we were there with DD on her first trip (she was 1), they had an area open behind RockNRoller Coaster. It was inside (air condition!) and featured the classic characters who would rotate about every 15 minutes and dance with all the kids. I don't think a lot of people knew it was there, so the kids got a lot of individualized attention. It was really nice for the kids.

We took DD (who is now 3.5) to the touring production of Disney Junior Dance Party Live and it was kind of lame, and strange. Most of the show, the hosts communicate with the characters via video. There's not much time with the physical characters on stage. And the "Dance Party" part is mainly just singing along to the theme songs while the hosts and a character from the show dance on stage. They didn't come out into the audience or anything. I liked the previous Disney Jr. show with puppets. Even though it was cheesy, it was cute, and different. I'm just so tired of screens! Maybe we'll enjoy the Dance Party more as part of the price of admission, vs having to pay $50pp to drive to a theater in a majorly congested part of town for less than an hour of entertainment.
:angry:

PopPhan
06-25-2018, 01:39 PM
Another great podcast!

Question about the 'value' of the MNSSHP....I went to it once, back in 2005, with my ex, her sister and brother-in-law. I was looking to enjoy everything going on, but we didn't even see the fireworks or parade. We got there late after having dinner at 'Ohana and left early (a couple had problems with not broken in shoes ["Not I" said the cat])

Is it going to be worth it for me? I am doing it Oct. 16 (mid-week) on my first night down. Flying in from Baltimore and arriving in Orlando around 2:10pm. I figure that I can be at Pop by 3:00 and make it to MK before 4:00. [I am a passholder, so even if I get there earlier, I will be OK for park entry.]

'Flying solo' so I will not have to worry about anyone else being a 'Debbie Downer' on this trip. I have done the MVMCP a couple times solo, so I know just being in the parks will be fun and I always enjoy the decorations - Fall and Winter.

Buttercup
06-26-2018, 09:26 PM
We took DD (who is now 3.5) to the touring production of Disney Junior Dance Party Live and it was kind of lame, and strange. Most of the show, the hosts communicate with the characters via video. There's not much time with the physical characters on stage. And the "Dance Party" part is mainly just singing along to the theme songs while the hosts and a character from the show dance on stage. They didn't come out into the audience or anything. I liked the previous Disney Jr. show with puppets. Even though it was cheesy, it was cute, and different. I'm just so tired of screens! Maybe we'll enjoy the Dance Party more as part of the price of admission, vs having to pay $50pp to drive to a theater in a majorly congested part of town for less than an hour of entertainment.
:angry:

Ugh, really? That sounds like a waste of time. I liked the old Disney Jr show with the puppets too! My kids are too old for the little kid dance parties so I doubt I'll ever see this new version, but blech. Theme songs and screens seems pointless!

Buttercup
06-26-2018, 09:29 PM
Another great podcast!

Question about the 'value' of the MNSSHP....I went to it once, back in 2005, with my ex, her sister and brother-in-law. I was looking to enjoy everything going on, but we didn't even see the fireworks or parade. We got there late after having dinner at 'Ohana and left early (a couple had problems with not broken in shoes ["Not I" said the cat])

Is it going to be worth it for me? I am doing it Oct. 16 (mid-week) on my first night down. Flying in from Baltimore and arriving in Orlando around 2:10pm. I figure that I can be at Pop by 3:00 and make it to MK before 4:00. [I am a passholder, so even if I get there earlier, I will be OK for park entry.]

'Flying solo' so I will not have to worry about anyone else being a 'Debbie Downer' on this trip. I have done the MVMCP a couple times solo, so I know just being in the parks will be fun and I always enjoy the decorations - Fall and Winter.

Yeah, I would say you didn't really get your money's worth the first time around. I would try it one more time and be sure to catch the parade and fireworks! DEFINITELY the fireworks. They shoot from EVERYWHERE! Not just the usual places fireworks are set off! You will love it! Especially if you're going solo, you can really take your time and enjoy the candy stations or the unique character greets they have without worrying about if the rest of your party is bored. :)