PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Galaxy Edge - Do you want to visit immediately or wait??

jennsky
06-06-2018, 10:23 AM
The news coming out about when Galaxy's Edge will open has affected my plans for next summer. I was thinking I was going to visit California and Disneyland in Summer 2019, but with the announcement that Galaxy's Edge will be opening out there, I am seriously reconsidering my plans. While on the one hand, I definitely love to try out new attractions and see new things at Disney, I CANNOT HANDLE CRAZY CROWDS!! I don't think I have claustrophobia, but if I am smushed like sardines, I start to freak out a bit. I can only imagine what it will be like for the first year when it opens on both coasts. SO, how do you guys feel about it? Do you want to be one of the first people to see Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge when it opens in Disneyland and/or Walt Disney World, or will you wait until the absolute insanity calms down (however many months/years that will take....)?

PopPhan
06-06-2018, 10:36 AM
I would love to visit immediately, but just can't, or won't, deal with that level of crowd confusion!! I'll wait a few months until the initial hub-bub dies down a touch.

barnaby
06-06-2018, 12:04 PM
Definitely waiting.
I'll be in WDW the summer of 2019 before it opens, but most likely won't be back until 2021 which will still be crazy crowds because of the 50th

#1donaldfan
06-06-2018, 12:18 PM
I voted right ASAP .... I can hardly wait !!

buzznwoodysmom
06-06-2018, 04:20 PM
I would wait till it's been open a year or longer before visiting.

Kairi_7378
06-06-2018, 06:47 PM
We were chatting about this with my 9 year old. He said, "Mom, it is going to be CUH-RAY-ZEE when Star Wars opens. Let's go now instead!"

Love his enthusiasm, but we are probably waiting until 2010 to go back :-)