PDA

View Full Version : ADR's Made! Opinions Please

merciantinkerbell
05-31-2018, 07:21 AM
Hello everyone! Just finished making our ADR's, couldn't get CRT for my birthday but did get it for the Sunday after which sooooooo pleased as I know its hard to get. So here's the list -
Mon Nov 26th - Hopefully House of Blues, wasn't avail to book yet
Tues 27th - Whispering Canyon Café 8:55am
Wed 28th - Raglan Rd 7:15pm. Been before and LOVED it
Thur 29th - My Birthday!! Liberty Tree Tavern 4:05pm then MVMCP
Fri 30th - California Grill 7:20pm
Sat Dec 1st - Tokyo Dining 6:10pm. Been before and enjoyed
Sun 2nd - Cinderella Royal Table 12:00pm. More excited about this than a 40+ woman should be
Mon 3rd - Yak and Yeti 1:30pm
Tues 4th - Biergarten 6:15pm. Enjoyed before but hopefully get more chatty table mates this time as felt awkward when trying to start conversations and meant with silence
Wed 5th - Skipper Canteen 1:25pm
Thurs 6th - Spice Road Table 1:30pm
Fri 7th - No plans
Sat 8th - Fly home. Boo

Got everything we wanted except Artist Point which is unavailable, rumour is for refurb.

Cinderelley
06-04-2018, 02:37 AM
Looks great. Don't worry, I'm over 40 and get way too excited about Crystal Palace.

VWL Mom
06-04-2018, 06:32 AM
Strange (but not unheard of) that they would be closing AP during the holiday season, I would keep checking. As far as the others it looks like you have a nice variety.

mom2morgan
06-04-2018, 04:18 PM
Yeah, that was us at Biergarten, Sorry!! LOL - seriously, I'm so awkward trying to make chit-chat with strangers that I was super relieved we ended up sitting by ourselves when we were there ;-) I think I'm too afraid I'll sound like a weirdo or something! lol

merciantinkerbell
06-05-2018, 03:32 AM
Thank Cinderelly. Feel better now I'm not alone in getting excited at my age about a dinner location. Mom2Morgan - who ever we were with that time must have been wondering who this weird English woman was who kept trying to start conversations! 😂

Cinderelley
06-05-2018, 08:11 AM
Yeah, that was us at Biergarten, Sorry!! LOL - seriously, I'm so awkward trying to make chit-chat with strangers that I was super relieved we ended up sitting by ourselves when we were there ;-) I think I'm too afraid I'll sound like a weirdo or something! lol

Don't ever be afraid of sounding like a weirdo. They are waaaaayyyy more interesting than people who pretend to be normal. Trust me, no one is "normal". I've seen too many people winding up in the ER for too many things to believe that anyone is normal. Some people are just better at hiding their weirdness than others.