PDA

View Full Version : Episode 110 - Ian Ruins Everyting

John
05-28-2018, 02:29 PM
INTERCOT Insider Live - Episode 110
Ian Ruins Everything
The Cast: Carolyn Pongracz, Justin McCarthy, Jason Kauffman, Ian Mitchell & John Yaglenski

- - - -
Brought to you by:
Magical Journey's
The Official Ticket Center
- - - -

- Fleets of Monorails
- Is that a normal amount of fire?
- Trouble in Pandora (or Pandora Lost)
- Mickey Goes Mute
- A Quieter Canyon
- Restaurants...in..Space
- Sight lines, what are sight lines?
- Wheezy's Serenade
- A Little Less Mania
- Panel Puzzlers:
--Tips for Solo Trip?
--How to Survive the Summer Heat?
--Is Animal Kingdom an All Day Park?
--Favorite Dessert (Dole Whip Excluded)?
--What Ride can you ride over and over again?
- Ian ruins everything
- The Great Debate: Wishes vs Happily Ever After
- Quick Takes from Ian's Walt Disney World Trip
- A Much Wetter Kingdom
- Quick Takes from the INTERCOT Pal's Disneyland Trip
- Pixar Fest Churro Challenge--The Results

Download on iTunes/Google Play, your favorite podcast app or listen here on INTERCOT:

http://intercot.com/interactive/insiderlive/2018/episode-110.asp

Isabella
05-28-2018, 03:12 PM
Laughter filled 90 minutes! Always a highlight of the month on Intercot!!!

Isabella
05-28-2018, 03:58 PM
Ian! I always order Creme Brulé as well, and I love Rootbeer Floats!

BriarRose0708
05-29-2018, 04:34 PM
I've still got about 40 minutes to listen but I really like the questions! I agree with Justin, I will always go for a Mickey Bar as a treat, and I will ride Everest over and over again. I'll never get tired of that one!

Buttercup
05-30-2018, 07:15 PM
I've still got about 40 minutes to listen but I really like the questions! I agree with Justin, I will always go for a Mickey Bar as a treat, and I will ride Everest over and over again. I'll never get tired of that one!
Aw I'm glad you like the questions! We LOVE getting them too! Keep your eye on our social media and I will put something out there on the day we are planning to record. (My guess is we will be recording again in the next couple of weeks!) We'd love to have your questions, comments or topics to chat about! :mickey:

BriarRose0708
05-31-2018, 10:52 AM
Aw I'm glad you like the questions! We LOVE getting them too! Keep your eye on our social media and I will put something out there on the day we are planning to record. (My guess is we will be recording again in the next couple of weeks!) We'd love to have your questions, comments or topics to chat about! :mickey:

I saw the call for questions last time but couldn't think of anything you wouldn't already be talking about on the Podcast. I'll think of something good for next time.