PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon Cafe

Cinderelley
05-28-2018, 01:13 AM
Since WCC has had to tone down the antics, I discussed cancelling this reservation with my DS26. The sole reason for us going was the fact that his DW LOVES ketchup. DS states that he will just stand up and yell "WE NEED MORE KETCHUP" himself. Lol. I was wondering if between now and when we go, things will get a little more lax, and a bit of the rowdiness will return. You know how it is when your job puts a new restriction up, and everyone is all uptight at first. After a while though, everything goes back to normal.

Will anyone be going to Whispering Canyon Café in late August/early September and can let me know how it is?

CynBeth
05-28-2018, 09:26 AM
On another message board I go on people say due to the feedback received they have brought the antics back but like in the past depending on the wait staff it can be hit or miss. Some people who have been recently said they got it all and others said they got some of it and some people said not at all.

Cinderelley
05-28-2018, 09:45 AM
On another message board I go on people say due to the feedback received they have brought the antics back but like in the past depending on the wait staff it can be hit or miss. Some people who have been recently said they got it all and others said they got some of it and some people said not at all.

Thanks for the update. Good news to hear!