PDA

View Full Version : Autograph books

Cinderelley
05-28-2018, 01:09 AM
For all of you folks with young children or young children at heart, where do you get your autograph books? I would like one where a character signs one page, and you can insert a photo of the child with a character on the other page. Would it be easier to just take some scrapbooking paper for the characters to sign and then make it into a scrapbook?

Zippy 1
05-28-2018, 02:18 AM
My DD has several like that! She got them in the parks

Cinderelley
05-28-2018, 03:28 AM
My DD has several like that! She got them in the parks

How did you tell which ones had the slots for the pictures? All the ones I saw were wrapped up, so I couldn't tell.

Did you think using that type worked out well? I haven't ever done the autograph books, but I am just assuming everyone will like those best.

My friend's 2 kids will have their signature books. I'm assuming they will be taking them home when they return to their mother. (What kid wouldn't want to look at it or use it for show and tell in school?) My friend would like a third one to keep for himself. Do the characters have problems with signing multiple books?

Zippy 1
05-28-2018, 10:10 AM
The autograph books are labeled as to which ones hold pictures and autographs. She loves this kind of book. She put the date at the top of the page so she could remember which location she saw the character from our photo pass pictures.
There is no problem with characters signing multiple books. It is done all the time. We had one done for my niece. I just mentioned we were doing one as a gift. No problems

Cinderelley
05-28-2018, 10:34 PM
The autograph books are labeled as to which ones hold pictures and autographs. She loves this kind of book. She put the date at the top of the page so she could remember which location she saw the character from our photo pass pictures.
There is no problem with characters signing multiple books. It is done all the time. We had one done for my niece. I just mentioned we were doing one as a gift. No problems

Thank you. :)