PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace breakfast review

Cinderelley
05-25-2018, 09:09 PM
Crystal Palace was AMAZING as always. I keep expecting to get let down at this breakfast, because I have such high expectations from going so many times. We even miscalculated the trip there and showed up 30 mins late. (I forgot that you couldn't just park and walk in. You have to go to the TTC, and then take a boat over.) They still got us in.

Aaron didn't expect to like it, but his review is
1. The staff was solid
2. They had the best eggs of any Disney breakfast we had
3. All the characters were above average.

One of the funniest statements of the whole trip was made here. Tigger came out and started going to the different tables. Aaron noticed him and said "I didn't realize Tigger was SO ORANGE!". I don't know why I thought that was so hilarious, but I laughed about it for a good while.

The Mickey waffles are more delicious at Crystal Palace than any other restaurant at WDW or Disneyland. ;)

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-25-2018, 10:50 PM
It is one of our favourites too ... glad you had a great time!

For it, it is how pink Piglet is. I mean, I know he's pink, but he's SOOO pink. :)

Cinderelley
05-25-2018, 11:13 PM
For it, it is how pink Piglet is. I mean, I know he's pink, but he's SOOO pink. :)

Lol. I am going to start thinking I'm color blind or something. I've never really looked and thought "X so *whatever color*".