PDA

View Full Version : MK is crazy busy

Cinderelley
05-15-2018, 12:58 PM
Heads up. The Magic Kingdom is packed today. Peter Pan is 25 minutes with a fast pass. Jungle cruise is 30 mins with a fast pass.

PopPhan
05-15-2018, 01:09 PM
Hope you can keep your cool and get some rides/attractions in!!! On my last trip the only thing in MK that had that kind of line was the PeopleMover -- 45 minutes!!!!

texas211
05-15-2018, 04:17 PM
Time to have some drinks! Go have half a beer, you'll feel better. :thumbsup:

Cinderelley
05-15-2018, 07:36 PM
We stayed until they shut everything down due to a thunderstorm. We went to the barbershop, and Zee got his haircut and a beard trim. The storm died down while he did that, but he wanted to shower after his haircut. We came back to the room. He showered, and I enjoyed my jacuzzi tub. It is very nice having all of this extra room even though I wish my other friend had shown up. The news said the weather was going to continue to be horrible, so I am assuming Happily Ever After isn’t going to happen. I cancelled our fast pass for tonight, and we are going to watch some episodes of Shannara.

I am pretty bummed that I haven’t been able to wear my Maleficent ears, it I don’t want them to get soaked

VWL Mom
05-15-2018, 07:54 PM
Hope things dry up for you!

texas211
05-16-2018, 09:18 AM
We stayed until they shut everything down due to a thunderstorm. We went to the barbershop, and Zee got his haircut and a beard trim. The storm died down while he did that, but he wanted to shower after his haircut. We came back to the room. He showered, and I enjoyed my jacuzzi tub. It is very nice having all of this extra room even though I wish my other friend had shown up. The news said the weather was going to continue to be horrible, so I am assuming Happily Ever After isn’t going to happen. I cancelled our fast pass for tonight, and we are going to watch some episodes of Shannara.

I am pretty bummed that I haven’t been able to wear my Maleficent ears, it I don’t want them to get soaked

Buy something to wear, to cheer you up, just for this trip. If it gets messed up, its part of the trip.

#1donaldfan
05-16-2018, 03:03 PM
A bad day at Disney beats a good day at work ... anytime !! Enjoy what you can and keep dodging the rain drops !!!

VacationDisney
05-16-2018, 04:41 PM
Long lines are completely crazy. Our last trip we didn't ride the Jungle Cruise or Mine Train because the lines were SO long and we didn't get FastPass for either one. It's so hard these days to pick the FastPass rides that we want knowing that we'll not be able to ride all the rides we want. All of the rides are now FastPass and picking the top three is a very hard choice!

Hope you enjoy the vacation!