PDA

View Full Version : Heart attack moment

Cinderelley
05-09-2018, 06:26 AM
I decided to update my out of pocket cost since we got the free dining. I went to the Disney World website to look up the cost of the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party tickets. I had planned for us to go on Oct 5, but Oct 5 wasn't an option. It didn't say sold out or anything. It just didn't show a party that night. I had double-checked the date at least 10 times while working out our plans, so I tried logging in through My Disney Experience. Still no Oct. 5. I figured I had just looked at it wrong and started figuring out how to fit a new date into our plans.
There's a night where all the kids have date nights, and my friend and I are taking the little ones to the campfire sing-along. I thought the party might be fun for their date night after their dinners, so I logged into my son's MDE account to move his dinner time to earlier. (Don't judge me. They have me do all the planning and give me their account info to do it.) I moved his dinner up to 5 pm, and then (still not believing it there wasn't a party on Oct 5 after all the checking I did) I checked out the MNSSHP tickets on his MDE. Oct. 5 showed up! Phew!

Jeff
05-09-2018, 07:07 AM
Phew indeed!
I feared upon reading the title of your thread that you had suffered a medical scare; glad to see all is well!:thumbsup:

PopPhan
05-09-2018, 07:22 AM
Phew indeed!
I feared upon reading the title of your thread that you had suffered a medical scare; glad to see all is well!:thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing!!!! Glad it wasn't anything physical!!!

Zippy 1
05-09-2018, 09:11 AM
Remember that entrance for the party starts at 4 pm. I would not loose party time with a dinner reservation. There is just to much to see and do.

texas211
05-09-2018, 09:39 AM
I was thinking the same thing!!!! Glad it wasn't anything physical!!!

Severe neurological breakdown? That is serious.

Cinderelley
05-09-2018, 09:51 AM
If I didn't find it, it may have been a complete mental breakdown. O.o