PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass activation

Cinderelley
05-09-2018, 03:21 AM
Is there somewhere in Disney Springs to activate my annual pass? I was thinking I would activate it before we went to Epcot the first day, so that we don't have to pay for parking.

Fangorn
05-09-2018, 07:58 AM
Yes, there is. The Welcome Center, located in the heart of Disney Springs is where Guest Relations is. You can activate annual passes there. The building is next to D-Luxe Burger. The Lime garage is the closest parking structure.

Steve

Cinderelley
05-09-2018, 09:43 AM
Yes, there is. The Welcome Center, located in the heart of Disney Springs is where Guest Relations is. You can activate annual passes there. The building is next to D-Luxe Burger. The Lime garage is the closest parking structure.

Steve

You're awesome! Thank you.

faline
05-09-2018, 11:27 AM
I find that the Disney Springs location is much easier for collecting will-call tickets and/or activating passes than to do it at one of the parks.

Cinderelley
05-09-2018, 10:04 PM
I find that the Disney Springs location is much easier for collecting will-call tickets and/or activating passes than to do it at one of the parks.

Can you pick up hoop dee doo tickets there also?

SodaPopMGK
05-13-2018, 12:05 PM
Just note that if you don't activate before getting to a park then ask for a receipt for parking and they will reimburse you when you activate your annual pass, just ask. They reimburse the method of payment, cash for cash, etc.