PDA

View Full Version : Which fastpass would you choose?

Cinderelley
05-04-2018, 11:37 AM
We will be attending MNSSHP. The girls will have their appointments at BBB in Disney Springs at 3 pm to dress up for the party. Dinner at WCC at 1700. I figure we will have time to make one fastpass prior to the 7 pm official start time. Which one fastpass would you make in MK?

faline
05-04-2018, 01:04 PM
What do you like to do? Popular fastpasses include Peter Pan, 7 Dwarves, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Splash Mountain, Winnie the Pooh, Haunted Mansion, and Pirates. Standby lines for these rides are typically quite long.

Cinderelley
05-04-2018, 01:09 PM
I like all of them, so I can't make up my mind. :P

VWL Mom
05-04-2018, 01:24 PM
Do you have a park ticket for that day? I remember last year people thought they were booking FP with their MNSSHP tickets but they were actually taking one of their regular ticket days. Honestly by the time you're done with dinner and get to the park I think you'll be pretty close to 7P. IMO WCC is not known for their speed. The last FP time on MNSSHP nights (again based on 2017) was 6P - 7P.

Now all that aside I'd probably go with 7 Dwarves or Peter Pan since they still seem to have the longest wait times.

Cinderelley
05-04-2018, 02:35 PM
IMO WCC is not known for their speed. The last FP time on MNSSHP nights (again based on 2017) was 6P - 7P.

Now all that aside I'd probably go with 7 Dwarves or Peter Pan since they still seem to have the longest wait times.

Well, that's good to know. I thought we would be done eating in an hour.

#1donaldfan
05-04-2018, 03:08 PM
I tend to agree with VWL Mom ... I'm not thinking you will be available in the park by 7 PM .... maybe, but oh so close !! If I had to choose one FP for MK I'd choose Splash, but since they will be all made up ... eh, not sure now ....

mom2morgan
05-04-2018, 05:05 PM
I tend to agree with VWL Mom ... I'm not thinking you will be available in the park by 7 PM .... maybe, but oh so close !! If I had to choose one FP for MK I'd choose Splash, but since they will be all made up ... eh, not sure now ....

My thoughts exactly! If I only have ONE Fastpass it will always be Splash, but you might not want the girls to get wet.

Cinderelley
05-04-2018, 06:01 PM

I hadn't even thought about Splash messing up their fairy godmother's work.

SodaPopMGK
05-04-2018, 06:55 PM
My husband and I ate at WCC on our last trip in April and our dinner was roughly 20 minutes, so I have to disagree they have slow service. Of course our waiter didn't offer us nor bring us another drink, coffee or dessert. But honestly, I think the wait will be at check in.

Cinderelley
05-04-2018, 06:57 PM
My husband and I ate at WCC on our last trip in April and our dinner was roughly 20 minutes, so I have to disagree they have slow service. Of course our waiter didn't offer us nor bring us another drink, coffee or dessert. But honestly, I think the wait will be at check in.

That doesn't sound like a very good dinner.

Zippy 1
05-04-2018, 07:17 PM
Just remember that fast passes will not be available after 6 pm. Since that is now the official park close time on party nights this year. Just like on nights of MVMCP.

magicofdisney
05-05-2018, 09:40 AM
How large is the party that's dining? Generally, that's the deciding factor on how long it takes. Similarly, it can determine IF you can get a desired FP. If you really have any option available, 7 Dwarves is the way to go, in my story book. :)

Cinderelley
05-05-2018, 11:29 AM
How large is the party that's dining? Generally, that's the deciding factor on how long it takes. Similarly, it can determine IF you can get a desired FP. If you really have any option available, 7 Dwarves is the way to go, in my story book. :)

It is a party of 11. We know how to sit around and talk, but we also know how to swallow our food without chewing in order to get to the next fastpasss. lol

magicofdisney
05-05-2018, 01:52 PM
It is a party of 11. We know how to sit around and talk, but we also know how to swallow our food without chewing in order to get to the next fastpasss. lol
:thumbsup: I hear ya'. My husband isn't one to linger, so I understand that mentality.

However, I didn't mean your abilities, I meant their ability to seat and serve a large group in a timely manner.

Cinderelley
05-06-2018, 02:36 AM
:thumbsup: I hear ya'. My husband isn't one to linger, so I understand that mentality.

However, I didn't mean your abilities, I meant their ability to seat and serve a large group in a timely manner.

I think I will play it safe and not schedule one. If we get there early, we can get in line for a photo op or something before the lines get long.

texas211
05-06-2018, 11:40 AM

11? You going to have one of those lil flags to lead your group.

Cinderelley
05-07-2018, 03:15 AM
11? You going to have one of those lil flags to lead your group.

I'm going to make you carry it. >:)

Cinderelley
05-07-2018, 03:25 AM
I hate that I can't use the smilie faces while I'm at work and when I try to type in a devil face, it just turns it into a smilie face. :/

texas211
05-07-2018, 05:32 AM
I hate that I can't use the smilie faces while I'm at work and when I try to type in a devil face, it just turns it into a smilie face. :/

That is a script your IT shop must block. Wise precaution. You need to make some friends in IT/IS. Beef jerky, sausage rolls, and energy drinks go a long way with that group.

Cinderelley
05-08-2018, 01:15 AM
That is a script your IT shop must block. Wise precaution. You need to make some friends in IT/IS. Beef jerky, sausage rolls, and energy drinks go a long way with that group.

I don't know what sausage rolls are. Will homemade meatballs suffice?

texas211
05-08-2018, 09:01 AM

Don't know what sausage rolls are? Do you actually live in the desert? Sausage kolaches.. like breakfast pigs in a blanket? Way to smooth over your IT dept.

Cinderelley
05-08-2018, 09:14 AM
Don't know what sausage rolls are? Do you actually live in the desert? Sausage kolaches.. like breakfast pigs in a blanket? Way to smooth over your IT dept.

Breakfast food is chorizo and egg burritos :P I do know what pigs in a blanket are, because my paternal grandmother lived in Alabama. When we went out there, she would make them with home made biscuits. Yum.

texas211
05-08-2018, 09:00 PM
Breakfast tacos works too. Brisket, egg, bacon and lots of salsa.. possibly some good jalapenos

Giggy
05-26-2018, 05:22 PM

Very popular in the UK, puff pastry filled with sausage meat, can be eaten hot or cold. Can be a snack or a light meal or mini ones make good party food.

Sorry to take things off on a tangent. It isn't very often I can answer questions on here, most of the regular posters already know anything useful I have to say about WDW! :D

Cinderelley
05-26-2018, 08:16 PM
Very popular in the UK, puff pastry filled with sausage meat, can be eaten hot or cold. Can be a snack or a light meal or mini ones make good party food.

Sorry to take things off on a tangent. It isn't very often I can answer questions on here, most of the regular posters already know anything useful I have to say about WDW! :D

Even if we know, it's always good to get a different point of view. :)

texas211
05-26-2018, 08:17 PM

I'm generally afraid of British food, but that sounds good.