PDA

View Full Version : Pandora and extra fast passes and what time to book

Catzle
05-02-2018, 12:02 PM
So we are 60 days out on Friday. At what time Friday can I book our fast passes?

Pandora, I know we might not get it. So is it claustrofobia in there. I hear its kinda like mission space with 6 people lined up then they close it. I am clausrofobic.

Lastly I heard you can buy extra fast passes? I thought they did away with this?

ThanxForNoticin
05-02-2018, 12:36 PM
No, I don't think it's anything like Mission Space. The room is open - you even put your bags and phones on a shelf behind you. I don't think you'll have any issue.

As for buying extra fast passes, I don't know what you're referring to. The only thing I can think of that involves a fee and fast passes for FOP is a VIP tour they offer at AK, that will include some backstage stuff, and FPs to some of the bigger attractions. But i don't think you can actually buy additional fast passes for any attractions.

Disney24-7
05-02-2018, 03:16 PM
I booked fast passes on my 60 day out to Pandora. I go May 12 and they are booked for mothers day. They were still available. Just make it a priority and they should have some.

buzznwoodysmom
05-02-2018, 03:17 PM
Club level guests have the option to purchase 3 additional FP per day. I believe you must do so for everyone in the room (although am not 100% sure of this), and I think you must purchase a minimum of 3 days worth. I don't know all the rules and regulations because we don't stay club level, but this is what I recall from the initial info released.

angela2679
05-02-2018, 03:28 PM
I am terrified of heights and the hubby is claustrophobic, we absolutely love this ride! I had to close my eyes a couple of times and I can't say I didn't scream a bit, but it was so much fun!