PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney World Expands Extra Magic Hours for Late Spring and Summer 2018

Figment!
04-29-2018, 07:19 PM
The Walt Disney World resort has announced additional Extra Magic Hours dates for two of its theme parks:

... On select mornings April 29-June 30, guests can enjoy Extra Magic Hours access to the most popular experiences at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, including the newest attractions in Pandora – The World of Avatar, as well as guest favorites like Expedition Everest and Dinosaur.

In July and August guests staying at select Walt Disney World resort hotels can access Extra Magic Hours daily – yes, daily! – to experience favorite attractions at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including the attractions in the all-new Toy Story Land.

VWL Mom
04-29-2018, 07:57 PM
Wonder what they mean by "select" WDW resort hotels?

Cinderelley
04-30-2018, 12:04 AM
I read "select hotels" as "deluxe hotels"

andypooh
04-30-2018, 07:40 AM
are the actual dates listed anywhere? We are going last week in August

VWL Mom
04-30-2018, 07:49 AM
are the actual dates listed anywhere? We are going last week in August

The Disney website calendars have been updated to reflect the changes. DHS in August is every night.

magicofdisney
04-30-2018, 09:30 AM
I've seen that phrase in the past, "...select Walt Disney World resort hotels." It always involved all resorts. I think they're leaving their options open by saying this.

Figment!
05-02-2018, 10:42 AM
Wonder what they mean by "select" WDW resort hotels?

My understanding is they have always phrased it that way as the lay Guest may not understand why their "Walt Disney World hotel" on International Drive doesn't qualify.