PDA

View Full Version : Ever get a Flight of Passage FastPass LESS THAN 60 days out?

WDWPrincess
04-26-2018, 02:34 AM
I have scored fastpasses for Flight of Passage before - but always on the first opportunity 60 days before arriving at my WDW resort.

Have any AP holders or day guests here in these forums ever get FastPass for Flight of Passage only 30 days out?

Anyone ever get one fewer than 30 days out?

Anyone ever get it the day before or the day of???

RunDMV
04-26-2018, 03:05 AM
One time. My wife and I recently moved to Tampa from Texas. On a Sunday morning, we were drinking our coffee and doing the usual morning routine. For grins and giggles, I fired up my Mickey Ap.....boom, two pastpasses for FoP popped up for that day at 4:15 pm.

I told my wife, "pack your bags, we're going to Disney!" We braved a rainy day to ride it. I have yet to get another one.

magicofdisney
04-26-2018, 08:43 AM
We got one on the day of, once.

Disney4us2
04-26-2018, 11:25 AM
I was able to get one for 2 days after hurricane Irma. Canceled it as I had too much clean up to do.

MissStyles
04-26-2018, 02:01 PM
Every time I go I've been able to get it the day before or the day of (last time was within the hour). I actually just keep refreshing until it appears. Sometimes it takes being persistent, but I highly recommend this method (especially when waiting in line for something else, traveling on a bus etc.) Also whenever I cancel mine, right before I click 'cancel' I think to myself - I'm going to make someone VERY happy right now :mickey:

Good luck!

RunDMV
04-27-2018, 03:17 AM
Every time I go I've been able to get it the day before or the day of (last time was within the hour). I actually just keep refreshing until it appears. Sometimes it takes being persistent, but I highly recommend this method (especially when waiting in line for something else, traveling on a bus etc.) Also whenever I cancel mine, right before I click 'cancel' I think to myself - I'm going to make someone VERY happy right now :mickey:

Good luck!

How big is your party?

Zippy 1
04-27-2018, 03:00 PM
My daughter has gotten a day of fast pass several times for this

RunDMV
04-28-2018, 06:37 AM
My daughter has gotten a day of fast pass several times for this

Again, how big was the party?

magicofdisney
04-28-2018, 11:16 AM
We got one on the day of, once.