PDA

View Full Version : Free Dining

DisneyWorld1971
04-25-2018, 08:51 AM
Just curious if anyone got the free dining yesterday?? I have a Disney World package booked for the fall and my dates qualify me for the free dining. I let my travel agent handle it since she said she would do it but I can't tell if she got it or not when I look at my reservations. I do not want to bother her since I know this is causing a stir but is there a way I can tell on my reservations if I have it?? I'm wondering if I should have done it myself instead of leave it up to someone else knowing I have to just worry about me and she has to worry about a ton of people i'm sure.

Cinderelley
04-25-2018, 08:56 AM
Our travel agent at Magical Journeys got the package for us.. You should call or email your agent. It is her job. If someone had a question about you doing your job, I am sure you would want them to contact you.
As a comparison, Debbie at Magical Journeys was in contact with me first thing yesterday morning to keep me updated. Don't miss out on an opportunity just because someone forgot what you wanted.

DisneyWorld1971
04-25-2018, 09:01 AM
Our travel agent at Magical Journeys got the package for us.. You should call or email your agent. It is her job. If someone had a question about you doing your job, I am sure you would want them to contact you.
As a comparison, Debbie at Magical Journeys was in contact with me first thing yesterday morning to keep me updated. Don't miss out on an opportunity just because someone forgot what you wanted.

I like our agent but she seems to be trying to balance too many things. I do all my own stuff for the most part. Book our dining and our fast passes. All I ask is her to set up the reservation for the hotel. I don't wanna bad mouth anyone I'm just concerned and you never known who all is on here. LOL!! I will send her a message.

jwhamptonmi
04-25-2018, 12:14 PM
I also got the free dining yesterday and was able to verify it on the My Disney Experience app. If you go to My Reservations and click on Details you should be able to see it there. Good luck and good eating!

sorcerer fan
04-25-2018, 05:33 PM
things like this is why you use magicial journeys then you never have a problem!