PDA

View Full Version : Miracles do happen!

Cinderelley
04-24-2018, 05:19 AM
I have been checking dining reservations every night for what feels like forever. I managed to snag breakfast in the castle for my daughter and her soon to be husband (her one big desire). Date breakfast for their honeymoon. The only problem I have is that the reservation has my name and my daughter's name (because I got it on my Disney Experience). Hopefully we can call and have them change my name to his name.

VWL Mom
04-24-2018, 05:53 AM
Glad it worked out!! Hopefully they will change the name for you, otherwise I wouldn't worry about it. She can just check-in and give your name.

John
04-24-2018, 09:14 AM
Awesome!

Fangorn
04-24-2018, 09:45 AM
Awesome.

Names on ADRs aren't particularly relevant. Other than giving them your name at check-in so they can find the reservation, no one is going to care who shows up for it.

Steve

Cinderelley
04-24-2018, 09:46 AM
Glad it worked out!! Hopefully they will change the name for you, otherwise I wouldn't worry about it. She can just check-in and give your name.

That was my first thought too, BUT I wanted to note on the reservation that she is celebrating her honeymoon. It would look kind've weird if she's having a honeymoon with her mom. :P

texas211
04-24-2018, 06:34 PM
That was my first thought too, BUT I wanted to note on the reservation that she is celebrating her honeymoon. It would look kind've weird if she's having a honeymoon with her mom. :P

Not this day and age.

But you should tell people and see what side wise glances you get.

Cinderelley
04-25-2018, 01:28 AM
Not this day and age.

But you should tell people and see what side wise glances you get.

Rofl. I should. Or I can just leave the names as they are and he can say his name was Christi before the surgery.

MNNHFLTX
04-25-2018, 07:58 PM
That's great! I can't imagine they won't be willing to change the names on the reservation when you call. Let us know how it works out.

Cinderelley
05-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Update - We called Disney Dining and she couldn't change the names without cancelling and rebooking the reservation. I didn't want to risk losing it, so she said I could just go and check them in. She put a note on the reservation that it will be their honeymoon (included his name).