PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon a Time?

mom2morgan
04-15-2018, 01:41 PM
I made my Magic Kingdom plan with the intention of seeing this show - but they have now extended the park hours, and what used to be at 9:00 is now at 10:00 - that's getting really late for me, since we're up for rope drop at DHS the next morning. What are your thoughts - is this a must do, or should we skip it?

texas211
04-16-2018, 07:29 PM
Red Bull, vodka, and 3-4 Mickey rice krispie treats.

I'm all jacked up on mountain dew!!!

ransam
04-18-2018, 01:15 PM
Sleep when you're home and when you work! LOL
When i'm at disney no rules apply. no diet, no bed time, no wake up time. Eat when you want, drink what you want. There are not problems at Disney.

mom2morgan
04-21-2018, 12:51 AM
LOL - well, I wasn't really asking for advice on bedtime ;-) I'm legitimately hoping someone will give me an opinion of the "show" itself. As for the "no rules apply" I can't do Disney that way because I'm a big believer in getting to the parks EARLY to beat the crowds. The first year we went we slept in a few days and regretted it big time!

VWL Mom
04-21-2018, 07:06 AM
I'm not a big fan of all the projection shows nor do I find much continuity in the show/music so if I were to be at the park when it was going on I would stop and watch but wouldn't stay just for it. If the show is at 10P by the time you get back it to your resort it will probably be close to midnight.

You can check it out here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA0bFQUBkd0) and decide for yourself.