PDA

View Full Version : Art of Animation bus service? food court?

FaithTrustPixieDust
04-10-2018, 09:53 AM
We are staying at POP Century next month. Depending on where our room is located, it looks like we could get to the AOA food court just as easily as the POP food court. We may head over there for breakfast and hop on their bus to the parks.

Can anyone tell me how efficient their bus route is? Do they share it with another resort? Last time we stayed at POP, they had their own bus route, but that was before AOA opened. (One reason why we prefer POP over the All Star resorts!)

I'm guessing breakfast at the AOA food court would be comparable to breakfast at POP food court . . . Is that correct? Any big differences in their menus or quality of food?

Thanks

Goofy4TheWorld
04-10-2018, 10:10 AM
AOA, like POP, does not share a bus with any other resort, each resort has dedicated service.

After always preferring Pop over Movies for, among other things the dedicated bus service, I switched my next trip to Movies due to Pop's consistently declining food court. I can't comment on the breakfast menu, which I suspect to be very similar to AOA's breakfast menu, but the quality of food at Pop for lunch and dinner had gotten so reliably poor that I sacrificed bus service for a better food court at Movies.

You will, IMHO, find a generally superior-quality food at AOA, and walking over there would be worth it for the better food. I can't recall if Pop has implemented the "make-your-own" concept like AOA opened with (which was make-your-own pasta I think), but I very much enjoyed AOA over Pop the last time several times I have stayed at Pop.

#1donaldfan
04-10-2018, 12:30 PM
eh, they're both very similar (breakfast and busses) ... the BEST thing about being at POP or ART is if your bus is running late or behind or missing in action and the other one pulls in, we'd hop on it, then take the short walk over the bridge to our resort. Last summer the busses at ART we horrible beyond compare, enough so, that I contacted Disney, who in turn told me they were having trouble filling positions. So, we learned to use POP if they showed up sooner ....

FaithTrustPixieDust
04-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Great information- thanks to both of you. I'm glad to hear that the two resorts are as close and convenient as it looks on the map. Being able to hop on whichever bus shows up first is a nice tip!!