PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass Question

BetsyELG
04-09-2018, 05:12 PM
My sister, myself and my granddaughter (age 6) have planned a trip in June and our fastpass window opens this week. My sister and I live in two different states. How confusing would it be if both of us tried to get fastpasses for all three of us at the same time? Is that even possible? Advice/comments, appreciated.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-09-2018, 09:15 PM
I believe that yes, you could both login and get FP for different days at the same time.

But, other than FOP, and maybe Mine Train, there really isn't the same crazy rush to book them the second the window opens as some other things.

BetsyELG
04-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Thanks. I should have said that FOP was the specific concern after reading another poster in this forum who said they could not get one for any of their days in April. I got nervous because in my mind June should be busier than April.

PopPhan
04-10-2018, 07:28 AM
Thanks. I should have said that FOP was the specific concern after reading another poster in this forum who said they could not get one for any of their days in April. I got nervous because in my mind June should be busier than April.

I am going at the end of April and had no problem getting FoP FastPasses on my 60 day mark. The key was to start looking from your last day and come backward to your arrival day. I stopped looking for them after being able to lock them in for the last 3 days of my trip.

BetsyELG
04-10-2018, 10:06 AM
Thanks, PopPhan! I'm adopting this strategy.