PDA

View Full Version : Park hours for November

mommy2maddi
04-09-2018, 01:26 AM
Any idea of when the park hours for November will be out? We can make ADRs starting May 1st and I like to plan which parks on which days based on park hours. Dining planning is affected by this as well so I’m hoping they are out soon.

Melissa

VWL Mom
04-09-2018, 05:57 AM
Sorry to say the calendars have not been being released as early as they used to. When I was waiting for August it came out pretty closed to the day I was to make ADRs. If you go to MDE-Plan and Manage-My Itinerary you find it there first. Click on your first day-calendar-month view.

DisneyWorld1971
04-09-2018, 10:03 AM
I booked dinning Easter Sunday for my trip and the hours for the park were only out for the day we get there. Each day that past I got one more day of the hours we are going to be there. It's a pain but what can you do.

Isabella
04-09-2018, 08:27 PM
The hours that are released by Disney are more like "guidelines". The park hours change depending on the crowds, and many other factors. We have been there and the hours change the night before. To my knowledge they have never been shortened, it's usually extended. Same goes for EMH. Hold your plans loosely so you are not disappointed if the hours change, because they very likely will.