PDA

View Full Version : Intercot withdrawals

Cinderelley
04-05-2018, 07:59 PM
For the first time ever, intercot is blocked on the computers at work for my new contract. I was going through severe Intercot withdrawals. I wanted to look over everyone's dining choices while I pined away about not being able to make my dining reservations. (my cellphone had died a horrible painful death). I toyed with the idea of changing my reservations to AKL, since I don't have to worry about all the people coming for the wedding any more. I had a burning desire to read trip reports. My new phone came in and I downloaded the My Disney Experience App. I thought about Texas211 as I paid cash for my doctor's appointment today. :P

Ahhh, so glad to be back at my house for a few days and catch up on the boards while I wait on hold with Disney dining listening to the music. I'm not even upset that I have to call and sit on hold since our party is too large to book online. (Talks a long drink of the Kool-Aid) :D

Buttercup
04-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Awww that's so sad your work banned the site! Glad you're back home now and can catch up! :)

baldburke
04-09-2018, 11:54 AM
But it's such a harmless site! I'm surprised they took the time to block it. I wonder if it got blocked based on travel, discussion boards or entertainment?

Cinderelley
04-09-2018, 12:59 PM
It says "entertainment".

People shouldn't be having any fun at work now. You have to be miserable and never smile as you go about your business.:drill: